Thursday, 15 August 2013

Would you like to join the Inspirational Team?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket7

I am looking for several new members to join the Inspirational Team, so if you like to blog hop this would be perfect for you.

I would ask for you to feature at least one creation per week if possible ~ obviously if you find more - all the better ;)

Everyone who joins the Inspiratonal Team will become 'Authors' of the blog...... so if you see a creation on somebody's blog that WOWS and INSPIRES you ~ you would simply email them or post a comment on their blog asking if you could feature one of their creations on Inspirational - It is as simple as that.

If you would like to join please email me at inspirational.blogs@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you

Julie :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Julie just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/