Sunday 2 March 2008

Make a card Monday by Kristina Werner

Ok I know I usually feature a creation from the blogger I'm featuring but for Kristina Werner I'm doing things differently.

Kristina has a fantastic blog and I discovered Kristina through her 'MAKE A CARD MONDAY' video's. Kristina makes a card from start to finish and lets the world see. She is so talented and uses a variety of products but a lot of them are from the fabulous 'Stampin Up'

If you haven't discovered Kristina Werner before now I would love for you to check out her video's and come back to let me know what you think...I think she's great!!

Click HERE to go to Kristina's 'Make A Card Monday' videos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I've been following her blog for a while now.Glad I'm not the only one who thinks she's fab.