We like to spread the love here at Inspirational Craft Blogs. We have seen loads of fabulous creations and it truly has been inspiring. But we want MORE people to get involved.
Although we all appreciate a bit of crafty eye candy, there's nothing so good as getting a little package of loveliness through the post. So, with that in mind, we are offering the first (of many, I hope!) Inspirational Craft Swap. The theme for this first swap will be SUMMER.
The aim is to get as many people as possible making something lovely to give to someone else. Any crafter can enter, the more the merrier so please pass this on to all your friends.
- You can make what you want, but you must use SUMMER as your theme. Interpret that how you like (eg colours, images, textures, sounds).
- You may or may not end up swapping with someone who does the same craft as you. This swap is open to ALL craft bloggers. If you particularly do not want to receive a certain type of item, please let me know when registering and I will do my best to accommodate.
- It is up to each pair of swappers to agree on particular colour schemes and swap mailing addresses with each other.
- Your item must be handmade, and you should put a few lines about why you have chosen that particular thing. It would also be nice if you add a few lines about yourself, or a fun story, or your favourite Summer recipe, or a CD or .... (just think of the kind of package you would like to receive).
- This blog is UK based. Anyone can enter, but you should be prepared to post internationally. If you are NOT prepared to post internationally please tell me when registering and I will do my best to swap you with someone in your own country.
- If you find that you cannot complete your swap for whatever reason, that would be a huge bummer for your partner. Please let everyone know if this is the case asap BUT please don't commit to the swap if you don't feel able to participate. It would be a huge pain.
- Swaps must be completed before Monday, May 26th 2008.
Registration is open now until wednesday, 30th April 2008.
- Email your name, email address, blog address or website and what craft you do to email@example.com with the subject line "Inspirational Craft Swap"
- After April 30th, I will compile the swap partners and email each pair with their details. Please liaise with each other for mailing addresses.
We are also setting up a Flickr group for the swap. In the meantime, have this button!