Tuesday 27 May 2008

Essentially Eye-candy!

I have long been a fan of Hermine Koster and often visit her blog. There are some beautiful creations and here are a few that I have chosen, just because they are so beautiful. Although Hermine's favourite colour is green, she can make any colour gorgeous. She's a technique and background, stamping junkie and I hope you find these creations as inspiring as I have!

Photobucket

Resist stamping technique...

Photobucket

A beautiful House, and the birdie, if I'm not mistaken, is her own handcarved stamp!

Photobucket

Fabulous colours, image and a handmade umbrella!! Gorgeous! If you're keen to see more of Hermine's artwork, just click HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so honoured. Thank you so much Just a litle note. This birdie is from Stampers Anonymous.

Julie Allain said...

Beautiful!!

I'm a fan too of Hermine's too xx