Tuesday 13 May 2008

Thank You.....

To everyone that has linked to Inspirational either by placing the Inspirational banner on your blog or putting in a text link.

I regularly check my site meter and click the referral button to see where people are clicking in from and I love to take a peek at your blogs :)

Don't forget if you are happy to be featured on this blog please let us know HERE

Thank you also to the Inspirational Team I don't think I Thank you enough so I'm doing it publicly here...I love what is being featured and the fact that we all have different styles meaning that there's a great assortment of featured creations on Inspirational.

Once again I thank you all xx

3 comments:

Rosie said...

I think it was an 'inspired' idea in the first place and I'm proud to be part of a Team that does so much sharing, Julie!
Let's continue to spread the Lurve!!

Max said...

Thanks must go to you and your team for showing all these lovely projects that may otherwise be missed.

Dawn said...

I love your blog and visit it almost every day, I love looking at the new talent you feature and have made many new friends. It is so inspirational to see the different styles from around the world. I always look forward to seeing your latest discoveries.