Monday 2 June 2008

Femmy's Marvellous Artlings

Femmy lives in de Betuwe in the Netherlands, she creates wonderful vintage-style artwork - ATCs, postcards, etc. Her backgrounds are varied and beautiful and she has a gentle sense of humour that peeps through in her choice of images and words. She blogs practically every day and there's always something fresh and new to see. Here's a Postcard:

Photobucket

An altered playing card:

Photobucket

And a recycling project I'd be happy to hang on my wall too!

Photobucket

Click HERE to see more of Femmy's work and she regularly swaps ATCs, etc. so you may make a friend aswell!!

3 comments:

Julie Allain said...

I recognise the last one from Arty Girlz :)

Absolutely FAB I think the top one is my fave but they are all brilliant!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

So inspiring fabulous work ,Dawnx

Dawn said...

I've just checked out her blog before visiting here and she has some amazing stuff there