Thursday 21 August 2008

Peet's Stunning Collection of Cards


This card was made for her friend using an actual stamp of her friend!


Just look at these amazing cards. Peet's blog is just overflowing with gorgeous cards one beautiful design after another. There are so many to look at and each one is so different with gorgeous circles, scallops and stitching. I don't know how I managed to choose just three cards.
You will love every minute you spend at Peet's blog, click HERE to see every card in it's full glory! I'm off back for another browse!

7 comments:

Julie Allain said...

They are all amazing I especially love the card made for her friend...she must have been so touched!! I'm offto check out Peet's blog now :)

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

I have been making a point of following Peet's wonderful blog for a while now. Her cards regularly take my breath away!! :o)

Chris xx

Unknown said...

I`m just back from visiting her blog, and she is making some fabulous cards!! Me too loves especially the one for her friend, Anita!! Gorgeous!

Peet said...

Thank you so much!
I feel honored!!!

Anonymous said...

Hai Peet,

Och wat geweldig gaaf, van harte gefeliciteerd met dit ere plekje. Dik verdient want je kaartjes zijn als juweetjes.

Ik ben dus dit meisje op die mooie kaart en zo trots op Peet...
Dit is dubbel genieten.

Warme groetjes uit Nederland van Anita XXX

Unknown said...

Magical cards!
Jx

Melissa Bove said...

WOW! These cards are amazing! Gorgeous!! Off to check out her blog, for sure!!