Sunday 7 December 2008

First post and beautiful artwork from Rini Boer!

This is my 1st post on the Inspirational blog. I like to say thanks to Julie for asking me be part of the Inspirational team. And i like to say thanks to all the sweet reactions on my blog!!! I love to be part of this great team and i hope to share much beautiful art with you all!

First, meet Rini Boer from Catharina's Love. I love Rini's art, and i'am a great fan! She can do magic with stamps, fabric's, paint and paper!



I just love this fabric hanger! Rini has a love for fabric's and she shows it in her beautiful artwork!




This is a little "friendship pillow". It looks so soft and beautiful!!!

Rini can do magic with paper also. These little house's are little pieces of art!

Rini love's nature, especially the sea and birds. This beautiful fabric hanger reprecents a feeling of freedom. Do you fall for Rini's artwork too? Go see some more beautiful artwork here and say "hi" to Rini!
Hugs,
Nans xoxo

4 comments:

Catharina Maria said...

Dank je wel Nans , ik vind het een hele eer !

Dawn said...

Gorgeous artwork! Off to check out some more!

Godelieve said...

Rini's work is fabulous!! I'm the happy receiver of one of those gorgeous friendship pillows :)

Julie Allain said...

Oh WOW They are all so beautiful!!