Monday 1 December 2008

Hello Everyone!

Julie has asked me to be part of this fantastic blog, I am so honoured and couldn't wait to start posting, lol!!!

I am going to start by showcasing Claudia Rose's fantastic work . I have been following her blog for awhile now, and her cards always amaze me.





I also love how Claudia Rose takes the time to decorate the inside of the cards too.



Claudia Rose makes beautiful Christmas cards such as this one, I love the vintage feel to this card



Claudia Rose recently held a blog candy on her blog and this is what the lucky winner got, a beautifully altered tin with all this scrummy stash inside, along with the following card!



Go to Claudia Rose's blog Pretty Pressings and say Hi

6 comments:

Brocéliane said...

I am agree with you, I am in love with her fabulous work:)

Dawn said...

Beautiful cards - her work is always gorgeous!

melody said...

wow ~ absolutely BEAUTIFUL cards!

Anonymous said...

Definitely one to follow! Beautiful cards!

Clare said...

These are gorgeous Helena, i will certainly be taking a visit to her blog!

Love,Clare x

Julie Allain said...

Claudia is AMAZING!!! I am a big fan of her work :)