Thursday 18 December 2008

An Inspiration to Me - Danielle Lounds

Good Morning Everyone!

I've been wanting to display this lady's wonderful work for a few days now, but I have been absolutely snowed under with work, and I couldn't find a minute. Well, now I need a break, so I've taken the opportunity to show you an amazing Blog, by an amazing stamper - Danielle Lounds!

Her blog is called Fat Cat Stamper and I just know that when I go to her blog I will like everything I see - I'm never disappointed. I love her attention to detail and the finish and professionalism of her cards is second to none, you'll never find a wonky greeting or foam pad showing on her cards! These cards are just some of Danielle's more recent work.


Thanks Danielle for allowing me to share your work with those that haven't found you yet. You truly are inspirational!
Can I take this opportunity to wish all readers of Inspriational a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love, Clare x

2 comments:

Beadyjan said...

What a lovely blog - this ladies work is so intricate and immaculate it makes me feel really messy!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Claire, these are all gorgeous cards, each and every one is so classy looking, I love your work. Hugs Lindax