Friday 30 January 2009

Beautiful Creations from Sarita !!


I discovered Sarita's Little Princess Cards blog a couple of weeks ago after Sarita took part in a challenge blog that I Co Run (Arty Girlz). I immediately became a follower and I think now its time that I stopped being selfish and to let you all know about her too ;)



Sarita is so talented check out these fantastic pictures and click HERE to learn more about them


The card below features one of Sarita own sketched images and if you browse her blog you will find more cards featuring her own sketched designs

To say that I'm impressed is an understatement... WOW!

10 comments:

katy said...

Yay Sarita, well done you :) x

chilli said...

Ooo///perfect!!!

magic boxes said...

These are gorgeous Sarita - off to check your blog!

Elaine

IL Cielo di Praga said...

you are very genius.beautiful.kiss

Mephisto said...

Wow, that are really stunning Works!

Domi

Barb said...

To the Inspirational Team: I love all of the wonderful items you find and post here... they truly are inspirational.

BTW... I left you all a little award on my blog... :)

Dawn said...

amazing talent!

maddy hill said...

Stunning !

Unknown said...

WOW!!!
This is amazing!!!
Love her work!

Mina said...

these are so beautiful and what an artist...a very talented lady xxx