Wednesday 11 February 2009

Ann's Beautiful Valentine Creations

Wow! When I was blog hopping the other day, I stopped by at Ann's blog and was amazed of her two Valentine's cards. She puts so many details into her cards and even has matching envelopes! I am so inspired Ann! Thank you;) For the blue card she has made a heart entwined envelope. The hearts she also use on the front of the card and also on the inside! I love how everything matches!! And it's so nice to see a Valentine's card in other colours than red.


The pink card I also LOVE. First of all, Ann has used some beautiful papers form Katie Pertiet. And the way she made this heart envelope with the cute Hanglar girl inside, just blows me away. I also like the cute flower up in the right corner!



Make sure you also take a good look at Ann's other creations on her blog. She is a Guest Designer for Sugar Nellie and makes the most adorable cards;)

9 comments:

Alina said...

They are gorgeous, indeed!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Ann makes the most out standing cards and her attention to detail is second to none ,love her work ,hugs Dawnxxx

Mina said...

oh wow these are both stunning xxx

Wendy Smith said...

oh these are just too cute..wonderful card making skills

Bea said...

absolutly beauty!!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable valentine cards... Love this first one!!

Mephisto said...

Wow, thats really stunning Works from Ann. I like them!

Domi

Unknown said...

My God, these are amazing cards!!! Me LOOOOVE!!!

Mrs Mac said...

I see what you mean by inspiring! I must go and see more. Thanks for the link!