Monday 9 February 2009

Home, a place for love, happiness and art.

This is the fantastic Micayla's blog. I love visiting her blog as she creates pages that I would love to have the guts to do!!! On her pages it looks like she has grabbed what ever has come to hand and put it on the page. I know she spends ages doing her pages and making sure all the elements work, which they do.

She has just had a little girl, so obviously her latest pages have been about Emily and her new journey into Motherhood. Take a look at the following pages and be inspired.











Go to Micayla's blog at Home, a place for love, happiness and art, to see her work and to go ahhhh over little Emily!

xxxx

4 comments:

SundayL said...

Hello there,
I wanted to let you know that I have posted an award on my blog for you, by way of a Thank You for all your hard work in bringing fantastic inspiration from across the globe and straight to my "blogstep"! Best wishes to you all for a fantastic crafting 2009 too. Sunday x

Kamilla said...

I love the coulor combo on this Lauouts!
Beautiful work!

Julie Allain said...

Beautiful layouts !!!

finnabair said...

great layouts - Ilove the pink one!