Wednesday 11 March 2009

Meet Vintage Wil.......

Wil is a wonderfully talented lady who is up for most challenges!! She produces work on a daily basis and every piece is interesting and varied. How's this for an Easter Display?

Actually I don't know if it was made for easter because the challenge was called crazyamigos!!

I love the "white on white" and the intricate layers of lace and texture on this wall hanging.


But it was these bottles on Wils blog that originally caught my eye. It is the detailing and work put into making these bottles such a rich deep walnut brown that has made me check back daily for any new wonders of the world.

To visit Vintage Wils blog please click HERE.

4 comments:

Alina said...

Wonderful!

Tami said...

So cute and wonderful ideas!!

I just happened across this blog and it is absolutely wonderful!!

Have a great day!!
T

Dawn said...

Oooh I love this blog - always wonderful creations

Sally said...

I love Vintage Wil's site, I frequently visit, there is some stunning work there.