Monday 13 April 2009

Gabrielle's gorgeous creations!

Yesterday I stumbled across a blog that I had never seen before. And let me tell you I nearly fell of the chair when I saw all the beautiful creations she have made! Such a pretty mess the blog is called and I think you'll be very sorry if you don't pay her a visit. I have really struggled to just pick out a few of her things to show you here, as soon as I had picked out five of them I found five other ones that was just as beautiful, so head on over and have a look for yourself!








So head on over to Such a pretty mess and leave Gabrielle some love ♥

7 comments:

Riet said...

wowww What a beautiful cards and Layouts.

hugs Riet.x

Francielle said...

WOW! I can`t stop looking at her blog!Such beauty! I`m in love in her work!

Eija said...

Just lovely, everyone!

Alina said...

Gorgeous creations, my compliments!

Lynn Biermann said...

Gabi is by far one of the most inspirational artists I have ever seen! So thankful you have featured her work!

Sally said...

I love Gabrielle. She is my all time favourite scrapper.

Dawn said...

Wow stunning find Ewonne - love the torn detaling with the papers..