Thursday 16 April 2009

Here's Kazan...again!

When I found Kazan Clark's blog 'Nunu Toolies' I just had to contact her about featuring her here straight away. Unsuprisingly she was actually featured here last year, but browsing through her blog, there's no way I can not let you see examples of her more recent work. This shaped card was the first thing to catch my eye. It is so delicate and beautiful.
Kazan has a passion for Art, which she expresses through her cardmaking and scrapbooking. She is on a number of Design Teams, including 2sketches4U and Spellbinders. She has had work published in many different magazines, which is no suprise.
When I asked Kazan to describe her inspiration she said this...
'I love to create so when I see gorgeous projects on blogs, magazines or in stores the ideas start rolling. I go all day thinking about a card, layout or project and then once I start the creative process I can't stop - I will work on it until it is complete. I love to work with fellow designers or on a Design Team. It motivates me to stay on top of my game and give a project my best. The friendly competitive nature of challenges also fuels me and gives me creative energy.'

Notice the real twig she has used on this Valentines card? Such an original idea!
And I just adore this 3D photo frame below. Which Mother would not love to receive this as a gift?
So pop on over to Nunu Toolies and refresh your memory, or discover Kazans gorgeous work for the first time...either way, she will not fail to impress you!

2 comments:

Alina said...

Absolutely amazing and gorgeous creations!

Lisette Gibbons said...

These creations are all fabulous. Congrats, Kazan.