Wednesday 6 May 2009

Her Feathered Nest Has It All

When I first started checking out other people's blogs back in October, Jana Eubank's blog was one of the first that I went to. I remember thinking that one day I wanted to be able to scrap like her :) Jana has such an amazing style, and that is quite apparent considering the Design Teams that she resides on Bella Blvd. Guest Artista, Mix It Up!, My Little Shoebox, Noel Mignon, Scrapperie, and her newest Urban Anthology. Her work is not only phenomenol, but her work is genuine. It is sincere, just as her journaling. Her creativity leaves me in awestruck each time I visit her site. Some of my most favorite layouts ever, have been created by Jana. Remember her name, because I have a feeling we will see much more of Jana in the future :) Make sure to go to her blog for so much more inspiration :) So here are some of her stunning creations.







12 comments:

Frances said...

Such a good pick...her work is so inspiring!

Kwilt said...

OMG...WOW!!! I will have to visit her blog! I'm a "wannabe" too! TFS...

Aphra Bolyer said...

What a great choice! She's definitely one of my favorites!!!

Jennifer Dove said...

I love all the stuff you show us on this blog. it is truly inspirational. Thank you

Ruth Philps said...

Very talented lady you have found to share here!! I love the clever little dolls houses on her layout and you're right I think we'll see more of her in the future!!

Jana Eubank said...

Oh, my gosh! Thank you!!!! I'm blushing from such a sweet write-up! Thanks for featuring me and my work! What an honor! HUGS!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Jana's work - I tease her that she nevr makes an "ugly" layout! Great pick!

Allison Cope said...

Gotta love Jana's work! She inspires me!!!

Wendy Lee said...

LOVE Jana's work too!! She has such amazing talent no matter what the product is! I enjoy her style so much!

Nathalie said...

I am also a huge fan of Jana and as you said, feel like she is going to go very far in this craft!

Teresa Loop said...

I totally agree, Jana is an amazing scrapper!

Zarah said...

Oh my goodness... Those are all AMAZING!! *rushes off to the blog for more eyecandy*
:D