Sunday 10 May 2009

What's better than 1 wacky woman ..... 6 of course!!!

Let me introduce you to a really well kept secret. A secret so lovely I wanted to keep it all to myself but then I remembered that you all love to see fabulous blogs and so I share this little gem with you. This gorgeous blog is simply called 6 Wacky Women ... and you would be mad not to pay them a visit!


I have been following this lovely blog for a while now and Karen usually pops over and pays me a little visit too. This morning when I saw this gorgeous butterfly card I just knew I had to feature her delicious work, it is just so beautiful and it really did make me gasp!




Throughout the whole blog is evidence of fun and wonderful colouring skills. Such fabulous colour choices make for such incredible cards.





I just adore this cute baby card and all the pretty details ... great work :o)





Yet another example of the marvellous talent that has been waiting to be congratulated, I am truly in awe of these incredible creations.




Finishing with one of my faves .... this just captures everything I love about this blog. Bee Happy .... you bet I am!!!
Have a lovely evening and don't forget to visit this lovely blog here
Marcea
-x-

3 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Marcea, fantastic choice :O) I love this blog, amazing talent and very inspirational. Joey.xxx

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Great cards!! Must stop by to see even more of this talent.

Your Inspirational blog - it's really a blog for inspiration featuring ALL these talented bloggers!! Love your site! :)
Hugs, Hege

Julie said...

these cards look great of to check the blog.