Thursday 13 August 2009

Mels Keepsakes.......


the squeals of delight when I opened up this ladys blog this morning! I was soooooo happy to find her! Melissa is one super talented lady who offers the most mouth watering projects, her work overflows with inspiration, she is a very much loved lady by her followers too and from reading through her blog, I can see why she has such a fan base, she is very kind hearted, and open, she makes her blog such a wonderful place to be and visit!

I tell you I found it very hard to choose what projects to show you from Melissa's blog, there were so many gorgeous items all unique, yummy and so well made! Attention to detail is amazing, and such happy colours too! I will leave you with a few teasers of Melissa's creations! Go get a cuppa, pull up a seat and have a visit......you will love her blog! xx

10 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Thank you very much! I am so honored!

Hugs...

Allison Cope said...

Awesome cards!

Colleen said...

Congrats Mel, you did super and you already know how much I love your work.

BitchA.Lgl© said...

Wooow !!!
Absolutely sublime...
A real treat for the eyes,

Best regards from France

Patsy said...

Wow, what great projects. Thanks for sharing with us.

Carina said...

Beautiful cards...wow!

Dawn said...

Wowee they are stunning!

Vince B said...

What fantastic cards, truly gorgeous!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Such incredible work & such a versatile style. Pure gorgeousness!

Cazzy said...

Mel certainly is talented.

Congrats Mel.

Cazzy x