Friday 25 September 2009

Barb Hardeman

Barb Hardeman at Stampelicious does the most amazing cards. Her attention to detail and colouring are just out of this world. Not only does she do beautiful inners but her envelopes are so beautiful too.

How lucky are her friends and family?
This must be one of the cutest shutter cards I've ever seen!
Oh and just check out the colouring on this digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil.



I could easily have transported every single card over to Inspirational as they are all so scrummy, but don't just take my word for it go and visit Barb and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed.

5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

What a fabulous site spent ages going back as far as it does. Will watch this one. Great inspiration for all.
kate x

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Oh my, her coloring is gorgeous! I mean, who would have thought pink and red can look so good together?! But it does!

Martha said...

Barb was the SU gal that first taught me how to stamp. Besides her amazing coloring skills, she is an excellent teacher, and embraces new techniques with her artistic eye and produces fantastic cards, EVERY TIME! I am tooting her horn. She is worth following anytime and anywhere. Great job Barb!

Kamilla said...

This is drop dead gorgeous!!!
So stunning

whyte said...

I am sooooooo very glad I found your blog this morning, not only these amazing pieces of art, but more!! I was stolling through Den Lille Lade, Dorthe Hansen's blog and found your button on her sidebar and what a delight I found!