Thursday 25 March 2010

Kathy's colours.....

Hey Inspirational lovers! Hope you are all doing ok and getting creative!  The beginings of spring always puts me in a more creative mood....so on that note I would like to share a creative card blog with you today... allow me to introduce you to the "Distressed Stamper" , this blog is owned by the equally lovely Kathy.

I love Kathy's cards, they always bring a smile to my face!  She uses colours so beautifully........she always makes paper and stamps work so beautifuly together too, like they are dancing!

So pull up a chair and enjoy!!!

Have a great day! {{hugs}}Mandy :)

8 comments:

Camilla said...

Sooo beautiful!! Love your cards Kathy:))
Hugs, Camilla.

Joy said...

what pretty and lovely cards! so much detail to each one it really blows me away =)

Julie Allain said...

Oh my they are so beautiful, off to visit Kathy now :)

Lill said...

I love your cards..Very beautiful colors:)
Have a nice day
Lill

Rebekah said...

Beautiful! I especially love the one with the girl and the bird. Great job!

Jessica Hayes said...

Kathy - I have seen all of these on your blog individually - but when they are displayed all together WOW is all I have to say. BE-Utiful!
Thanks for sharing!
Jess

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh I just love all your cards to bits and I too am a huge fan...I love your signature distress look and yours stunning colouring...I have been know to spend long periods of time on your blog Kathy just in awe of your stunning creations!
Hugs,t

Giò said...

Ohhh Kathy!!!! I absolutely love your cards..... all!!! Your style is really fantastic!!! I am a big big big fan of you!!!

Huge hugs
Giò