Sunday 7 March 2010

Sandra Dry...

I have been a follower of Sandra at Sandra Dry Designs for almost a year now and she never fails to amaze me with the stunning cards she creates.  I have so many favourites that narrowing my selection down to just a few to show on here was an incredibly difficult task.
Her colouring and the range of techniques she uses is just amazing. I particularly love the way she creates the most fabulous designs using acetate such as on the penguin card above and this beautiful bluetit card.

Just magical and check out these amazing cards too...
 
  
 
Sandra also has her own line of digi stamps and this guy has to be one of my all time favourites...

 
 
I hope you enjoy looking at this selection as much as I enjoyed choosing them and do please visit Sandra Dry Designs for more incredible inspiration.  Sandra makes the art of making beautiful cards look 'simples!'

11 comments:

Karin said...

Gorgeous cards! They give me a lot of inspiration (",)
Hugs from Karin

Hearts Turned said...

Sandra's work is just beautiful--thank-you for introducing her to us and showing us her lovely cards!

Rebekah said...

These are so pretty! Thanks for posting!

Elisabeth Helland said...

wonderful cards, each and every one of them was gorgeous......

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful cards! What a talented cardmaker!!

Hugs from Cathrine, Norway:)

simplemountaindreams.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for posting! These are beautiful!

Hugs!
Cindy

Sharon Noble said...

Beautiful cards i adore the blue tit one stunning work.

Sandra said...

Thank you so much for featuring my work Ann and to all those on Inspirational. Many thanks for your wonderful comments, they are gratefully appreciated.
Hugs
Sandra x

Dawn said...

Sandra is one very talented lady

elina said...

really inspirational cards!!

A Hovel to Home said...

You most certainly deserve to be featured sweetie. I love your designs soooo very, very much.

Hugs
Kay
Toodlesandbinks