Saturday 22 May 2010

Truly Inspirational....




Amazing images hand drawn by Sarita


Well I have been absent from blogland for a while due to a house move so last night I decided to catch up on some of my favourite blogs and was rendered speechless when I dropped by Sarita's blog.....an extremely talented artist and card maker with a distinctive style. Her cards are made to perfection and seriously elegant.

I loved the images she had on her cards but hey! as I began to read her posts I realised that Sarita had sketched the images and drew them directly on to her cards - Whaaaat!! Not a stamp in site!! (You can also see the original sketches on her blog). She loves botantical images and decided to create her own. Sarita is hoping to recreate her drawings into stamps and I for one will be at the head of the queue!!

Please stop by and visit Sarita HERE, you WILL be truly inspired.


14 comments:

Julie Allain said...

I am right with you Dawn Saritas creations and designs are absolutely STUNNING!!

Rae said...

THESE are incredible! Very inspiring, indeed.

Alina said...

amazing! I love them!

Kristin said...

Oh my, beautiful cards! :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creations!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, these are stunning, such gorgeous drawings!

enjoy *~*

Liv @ Choosing Beauty said...

Wow - gorgeous. Thanks for sharing her work with us!

Anthonette said...

All I can say is WOW!

Anonymous said...

Wow! They are stunning!!

Melissa said...

These are great! I especially love the copper flower on the first card! Great work!

Inger said...

Wow!! Beautiful creations indeed:)

Franzwa said...

Thanks for sharing many of these. They really are inspiring. Some time you don't need words. This is true today because the pictures did the job for me. Keep posting more arts. I appreciate it.

Rachel said...

These are really cool. I definitely want some of those.

Magento Themes said...

wow..These are really awesome designs.. I just love those all. Especially the first one.. Those flower color and the designs are looking awesome. thanks for this great post.