Monday 13 September 2010

Creative Diversions from Kim











Kim's cards stopped me dead in my tracks - Stunning photos just begging to be shown here. I love her use of Nestabilities and border punches. Kim also designs for Stampotique who make such great quirky stamps. She has such a great mix of styles and I especially like the cards she makes using those Stampotique beauties! They really make me smile and I love the quotes on the cards...



So do hop over and visit Kim HERE, you will be truly inspired.

6 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow these really are stunning cards,especially the white one love cheryl xxxx

Julie Mutch said...

Congratulations on being featured on Inspirational, Kim. Your cards are always beautiful and you're a great friend, too! Keep up the great work! :)

Hugs,
Julie

Basement Stamper said...

Yeah Kim! Fantastic creations and congrats on being featured.

anita01 said...

Ben er helemaal weg van, wat een bjoeties,

Warme groetjes,
Anita.

Vicki G said...

A very well deserved feature for Kim! She is one talented lady!

Vicki

pinkpuppy said...

There all stunning x