Tuesday 26 October 2010

Claire's Crafty Creations...

Today I'm featuring just a few samples of the work by Claire at Claire's Crafty Creations.  Aren't the colours on this autumnal card simply beautiful and take a look at the richness and quite spooky feel to this Halloween card.


Claire certainly has the knack of using vibrant colours on her work. I adore the funky and quite unique flowers she uses to embellish her cards.
Here are just a few more cards that I've picked out as being favourites of mine, but do pop over to Claire's blog and check out her fab work for yourself.  I promise that your visit will be well worthwhile.
 
 

6 comments:

Lizzie said...

Oooh, all rather beautiful, but I think the first is really my favourite. It's quite delicate and I love the colours and the ferns.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work Claire, congrats on being featured, well deserved. Hugs Suzanne x

Ellis said...

Congrats Claire, stunning work! =)

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Claire!! Lovely work! Your creations always are! You know which card is MY favorite!!:)

Hugs,

Michelle

Claire said...

Thanks so much for featuring me, i'm totally over the moon, its such a huge honour :-)
I won't be able to get my head through the door LOL
Claire xx

Unknown said...

Hi! I've tagged your blog as Blog-A-Licious! Please pick up your blog-a-licious badge from http://peacefrompieces.blogspot.com/p/blog-licious.html
Cheers - Dora
http://peacefrompieces.blogspot.com/