Monday 11 October 2010

More that 100% sweetness...

I have been meaning to share some of the wonderful creations by Sheri Gilson at Paper Crafty's Creations for some time.  She creates the most fabulous cards incorporating amazing colour combinations and a cleanness of style that I for one truly envy.
Over the years she has cost me a fortune in stamps and digis that I didn't really know I wanted until I saw how she used them.  Just take a look at this fantastic cowboy themed set...

Here's some more cards that are just so...


I could add so many fab cards but then this would be a really long post so if you would like to see more please visit Sheri HERE - I am 100% certain that you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

craftymum said...

Fantastic projects. I am going to become a follower now
Sarah x

Unknown said...

Wauw I love all your cards, beautiful made and so original.
Regards Ageeth

Sheri Gilson said...

Thank you so much for this feature post!! I am so honored!!
Stamping Hugs~
Sheri