Sunday 20 July 2008

Leslie's stunning card


I must admit i had my doubts about the new basic grey euphoria range, now don't get me wrong the papers are absolutly stunning, but for me and the style of cards i do i thought the colors might be too bright and i wouldn't have a clue how to use them properly so being safe i decided not to buy them ( even though i have most of the other ranges lol), that is until i saw Leslie's card, well need i say more because as you can see Leslie has done a fantastic job with the papers in this beautiful card, and guess what, yep i want the papers now lol, if you would like to take a closer look at Leslie's blog then click HERE

3 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Martine,
Leslie's work is just beautiful! I LOVE her gorgeous style and stunning detail.

Jennifer :)

Julie Allain said...

WOW This card is stunning!!

Kim Dellow said...

This is amazing. You really do find some truely lovely work - Thank you for sharing it with us.
Kimx