Tuesday 22 July 2008

Melstampz

Mel has been making some amazing things over at her BLOG. Her work with gesso has inspired me personally to buy some and make a pile of cool projects.

Here is Mel's most recent gesso artwork.

Close up because there are some crazy details going on! Don't miss any!
Another awesome thing about Mel is she takes the time to find a bunch of related links for us. Sometimes it's piles and piles of them. You could almost make her blog a one stop shop! *almost because you gotta come here of course, then also to all the blogs of the people we feature. haha*

I hope you enjoy this art by Mel. I tell you she's one blog that I get excited when my Reader tells me there is an update.

3 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

BLUSH! Thanks so much for featuring me. Now I'm all linked up to you and can't wait to check out all of the awesome talent you've got linked over here! :0)

Tiff said...

Thank you for posting her blog! I came across it one day and then lost it...you know how it is! Now, it's on my blogroll!

Julie Allain said...

WOW What a fabulous blog!!

I'll definitely be a regular visitor Thanks Erin xx