Sunday 13 July 2008

Vickie's beautiful card


Luckily i stumbled across Vickie's blog the other day in one of my blog hopping sessions and i spotted this beautiful card :), isn't it wonderful, i just adore the wonderful dusky blue color she used and the stunning background which she said she created by inking up a cuttlebug embossing folder (i must remember to try that), if you would like to see this card on Vickie's blog then click here, or to see all of the other wonderful creations on Vickie's blog click here :)

5 comments:

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

I just LOVE those colors! Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

I love the colors and the use of the ribbon and grommets! I get so many great ideas from your blog, thanks for all you share!

Ginger said...

Clever idea with the embossing folder, it looks so effective.

Dawn said...

Beautiful indeed - gorgeous colours

Julie Allain said...

Fantastic and I'm going to try adding colours to my folders too .. Thanks for the tip xx