Sunday 12 April 2009

Meet Ania and her Amazing Artwork....

Since I started browsing blogs for my first Inspirational post, I have always found myself returning to Norwegian crafters. Their style is beautiful and this lady is no different. Ania is a Mother of 2 who produces scrapbook pages, stunning minibooks, occasional altered pieces and also takes some wonderful photos.


Her style shows signs of vintage mixed with a modern twist. She uses bright colours with distressed effects, producing wonderful outcomes...

So pop on over to Anias Blog and take a peek at her gorgeous works of art, all tucked away in between some lovely photo's of her friends and family.

4 comments:

Cathrine said...

yes, Ania is so talented and makes FUN FUN FUN and cool things! And I have been so lucky to attend a course with her ;)

Dawn said...

How gorgeous - love the textures and layers!

Ania said...

Thank you so much Lou!! :D

Kris Dickinson said...

Oh my! Love your work! - kris