Tuesday 14 April 2009

Scrapping with Marla


Gorgeous Mini Book





While blog hopping at the weekend I came upon this Norwegian lady's blog. Her gorgeous layouts and cute photos just jumped right out at me. The layering and texture is just gorgeous and the smaller close up shots show everything off perfectly.





Marla uses such wonderful embellishments from clothes pegs to mesh and multiple layers of papers and paint..
Stop on by and visit Marla HERE, there is so much gorgeous layouts and there are cards too!

7 comments:

Ewonne said...

Wow, those are just stunning and I'm heading straight on over to her blog now!!

Riet said...

wowww Dawn,what a beautiful creations.

hugs Riet.x

Paperfanatic said...

what amazing creations. I will definately check it out.

Carol Weimer said...

Oh Wow!! This is one talented artist. Thanks so much for finding this inspirational site. I'm hooked.

Annie said...

Fabulous layouts - amazing blog.
ann xxx

Katie said...

Wow, absolutely stunning! Another great blog to add to my list.

Katie
x

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for showing me off like this!

I do feel really honored to be presented here on this fabulous blog!

And thank you so much for all the sweet sweet comments!

Im speechless!

Love

Marit