Sunday 29 November 2009

Say Hello to Heidi..... Van Laar Designs








I am so glad I came upon Heidi's wonderful blog yesterday, her cards are so beautiful with gorgeous designs. I especially liked the round card and the mug which Heidi has stamped with the cutest tea cups. There is a great tutorial too so you can make your own mug too!
Heidi has also been published numerous times which is no surprise. Such a creative lady indeed.

Please do visit Heidi HERE you won't want to leave, I was browsing for ages!!






8 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Huge congrats to one of my favorite creative souls!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a beautiful blog! I was immediately sucked in for a looong time!
Thank you for the spotlight and inspiration :)
~ margie

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Dawn! It's an honor to be featured on such a wonderful site!

(-: Heidi

Eva said...

Huge congrats from me too...yaaaaaaaaaaa for Heidi, she is one of the most amazing designers I admire and love...pure eye candy!!!!

Ashley Newell said...

YAY! Heidi is amazing!

wandar-wanda said...

Hi , you art. work is beautiful,
best wishes, Wanda

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Nice post! Love your blog.

http://dreamchymecindy.blogspot.com/

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh wow! Heidi has long been one of my faves! Congrats to her. Well deserved!