Friday 8 May 2009

Tethered 2 Home

Hello, Inspirational readers! Today I'd like to showcase another one of my favorite paper crafters. Amy from Tethered2Home is amazingly talented! She creates cards, scrapbooks pages, and alters 3D items. She lives in Ottawa, Canada. I love the digital scrapping and hybrid card-making she's doing recently.

I've been familiar with her work for about a year. I'm very inspired by her. I'd love to include more digi-elements in my card-making. This first card is a Mother's Day card for her mother. It includes digital elements. I love it!

The following card is one of my favorites of her recent creations. I love the boldness of the white letters on a black background.













I love the following digi-pages Amy created with her son, Liam, as the focal point. Very sweet!
































And finally, here are some 3D items Amy created recently. She used a Martha Stewart butterfly punch and some etching cream to alter this IKEA lamp.
























Stop by her blog and tell Amy you saw her on Inspirational. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Julie Allain said...

Oh they are wonderful!!